The Black Edition series is designed for a completely simple, puristic appearance. This wine cooler can also be used without a door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered.
- Content: 450 litres (220 standard Bordeaux bottles when using 4-5 shelves, 178 standard bottles with 14 trays)
- 13 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, 2 platforms for storing 1.5L and 3L bottles.
- Black anodized steel doorhandle, fully-glazed UV-resistant double glass door with a filigree precious black metal frame rim, door opens to the right (reversible)
- Casing: on the outside black steel, on the inside black aluminium
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range : 5 – 22 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: > 60 % (active electronic humidity management system optionally available)
- Electrical: 220V/50 Hz/ca. 0.4 kWh per 24h/compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Vibration-free/rubber bearing compressor
- Cooling unit driven by a JP-HE compressor (high efficient)
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling provides optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics: 2 digital displays (target/actual temp.) With Celsius/Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety: at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 70cm deep and 180cm high
- Weight: 95kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Shipping usually within 10-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Premium Onsite Maintenance Agreement (If chosen)
SWISSCAVE Premium Onsite Maintenance means you don‘t have anything to worry about. If a repair is needed, any inconvenience will be kept to a minimum – at no additional cost. Even if outside of the guarantee period. Travel, labour, transportation, spare parts, even the complete replacement of your device – it’s all included.
Our technician will diagnose any defect on the spot and will remedy it there and then if possible. If your device needs to be replaced, we’ll take care of carrying and transporting it, as well as resupplying and replacing it.
In case of required cooler transportation: unit stairs-and-steps pick-up and stairs-and-steps delivery currently available in the following countries: DE, AT, CH, UK, IE, BE, LU, CZ, PL. In other countries, if necessary, a curbside pick-up / delivery is carried out. Mountain and peripheral regions on request.
In case of repair the device needs to be freestanding, empty and easily accessible.
Public access to unloading zone with commercial vehicle must be warranted.
Access to location of use must be unencumbered and of sufficient size (no utilization of cranes, winding staircase, etc.).
In case you let delivery personnel dispose packaging,equal packaging material will have to be arranged for in case transportation is required at a later stage.
No built-in units or on-site construction (for example, wall mounts, or electrical connections without outlet).
|DURATION OF MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT||
None, 12 months, 24 months, 36 months